1 suffers burns in Atlantic City blaze
One person was injured in an early Wednesday morning house fire in Atlantic City.
The two-alarm overnight fire ripped through a portion of a house on the 400 block of N. Connecticut Avenue.
Photos from the scene showed flames shooting from the house’s upper level.
One civilian suffered burns and was hospitalized, according to a tweetfrom Atlantic City Firefighters IAFF Local 198. The person’s condition was not disclosed.
No firefighters were injured.
Officials have not yet said what sparked the blaze.